Michael Brown Planning Strategies is a planning practice bringing you the right mix of skills, knowledge and experience to manage planning and policy issues for contemporary places. The Principal of Michael Brown Planning Strategies, Michael Brown, has over 25 years experience in the planing field.
Michael Brown Planning Strategies has been established to provide high quality advice and assistance on planing policy, planning processes and management of development assessment issues.
We are specialists in the procedures required by planning law. Our area of expertise includes strategic and statutory instruments and development assessment. We also project manage development proposals, with the most recent development being the rezoning process of a major coastal town on the NSW South Coast known as Boydtown.
Michael Brown - Principal Qualifications
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Environmental Planning), Charles Sturt University
- Diploma in Local Government Management, University of Technology, Sydney
- Associate Diploma in Town and Country Planning, Charles Sturt University
- Qualified Mediator (Australian Commercial Disputes Centre)
- Certificate in Front Line Management, TAFE