· Associate Diploma in Town and Country Planning, Charles Sturt University
· Bachelor of Applied Science (Environmental Planning), Charles Sturt University
· Qualified Mediator (Australian Commercial Disputes Centre)
· Diploma in Local Government Management, University of Technology, Sydney
· Certificate in Front Line Management, TAFE
· Preparation of Environmental Impact Statements for Concrete Batching
· Representation in Land and Environment Court Proceedings;
· Preparation of Statements of Evidence for Land and Environment Court proceedings;
· Rezoning application to Queanbeyan City Council for residential subdivision land at Jerrabomberra (1000 lots);
· Preparation of Statement of Environmental Effects (SEE) – 10 storey residential/commercial tower, Campbelltown;
· Preparation of SEE – 16 storey mixed-use development Fairfield;
· Preparation of SEE – 6 storey residential development Campbelltown;
· Preparation of SEE – for numerous applications for subdivisions;
· Masterplan for 174 residential lots at Mount Annan;
· Submissions for rezoning applications;
· Development options for land at Merimbula (600 – 800 lots), also involves masterplanning under SEPP 71 –
· Preparation of rezoning proposal for land at Merimbula;
· Development options for land south of Eden (Boydtown) (2000 lots) and rezoning proposal (SEPP 71 – Coastal Protection);
· Preparation of SEPP No 1 submissions to Council's.
· Planning reports and site appraisals for numerous development sites
across Sydney & Regional NSW;
· Rezoning report for major 15 storey residential developments in Strathfield Town Centre;
· Introduction of NatHERS rating system to Camden Council and later used for rating of dwellings in NSW;
· Project managed Harrington Park development (2,500 lots) and encouraged introduction of Design Guidelines, which won UDIA award;
· Preparation of successful submission to DUAP on SEPP No 53 – Metropolitan Development;
· Represented Council at Commission of Enquiry regarding development of lake system at Harrington Park;
· Preparation of numerous policies and strategies for residential, commercial and industrial development;
· Development of “The Cascades” at Mount Annan (600 lots);
· Development of “The Lanes” development at Kirkham Lane (55 rural/residential lots) and encouraged Design Guidelines to be introduced;
· Rezoning report and preparation of Development Control Plans for Narellan Town Centre;
· Preparation of numerous rezoning reports for various Council's (Campbelltown, Fairfield, Strathfield, and Camden);
· Preparation of numerous Local Approval Policies;
· Represented Strathfield Council on Olympic development proposals prior to and after successful announcement of bid;
· Assessed development application for redevelopment of Enfield Marshalling Yards;
· Assesses development application for Fairfax Printing Facility at Chullora;
· Rezoning report for land in Roberts Road, Greenacre for major transport facility;
· Rezoning report for land at Harrington Park for expansion of residential land;
· Rezoning report for commercial development at Fairfield; and
· Review of Environmental Factors for Castlereagh Road Relocation for the Penrith Lakes Development Corporation.
· Winten Property Group;
· Lyon Development Group;
· Archer Properties;
· Strathfield Council;
· Lean and Hayward, Consulting Engineers;
· J M Daly, Consulting Engineers;
· Brown Consulting (NSW) Pty Ltd, Consulting Engineers;
· Marsdens Law Group;
· Campbelltown City Council;
· Penrith Lakes Development Corporation;
· Greenfields Developments Pty Ltd;
· Dickinson Developments; and
· Admark Constructions.
· Don Hodge Group Pty Ltd – v – Liverpool City Council
– proposed hotel at Chipping Norton. I acted for the respondent Council
and the application was refused (Matter No 11072 of 2003).
· Rodonna Properties Pty Ltd – v – Wollondilly Shire Council – proposed medium density development. I acted for the respondent Council and the application was refused (Matter No 10546 of 2003).
· M J Higgins & Associates – v – Camden Council – proposed medium density development. Application withdrawn (Matter No 11204 of 2000).
· Camden Masonic Lodge – v – Camden Council – proposed SEPP 5 development. Application dismissed (Matter No 10020 of 1995).
· D Knight – v – Camden Council – proposed subdivision and four dual occupancy development. Application dismissed (Matter No 10418 of 1995).
· Stokeston Hotels – v – Camden Council – proposed hotel. Application approved (Matter No 10724 of 1995).
Other matters that I do not have details, were for the following:
· Brothel in Strathfield;
· Injunction proceedings against Norman Ross at Strathfield;
· Redevelopment of Enfield Marshalling Yards;
· Proposed dwelling in floodway at Camden;
· Injunction proceedings for nightclub at Homebush.